Friday, September 21, 2012

I need help

I cant seem to keep my inventory clean because I just keep shopping instead of unpacking and sorting all of the other stuff that I bought prior. It's kinda like when you open up a over packed closet in RL and shyt just falls out everywhere...yeah that's what my inventory is like! I keep telling myself that I'm gonna take 5-10 minutes out everytime that I log on to put some of this stuff in it's correct folders but naturally that never happens. Story of our sl lives right!? Anywho here's some recent to fairly recent, to not so recent items that I had forgotten about.
 

Hair: (fd) - Sunday
Glasses: ^^Swallow^^ - Shades Metropolis
Collar: (Milk Motion) - detachable round collar
necklace: MG - Marrakech Heart (Available@C88)
Coat: Ricielli Mesh - Coat/Lemon(Available@TDR)
Bag: [glow] - IndienPassion
Shoes: .: vive nine :. - Cameron sandals
Pose: (marukin) - [confluence] cause your mind

No comments:

Post a Comment