Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Everyday should be Friday

One of my favorite bargain stores in SL is fi*Fridays and I swear to you nothing excites me more than being able to buy good seperate pieces for cheap and then making a complete outfit out of them.  To me this store is like the *TJ Maxx* of SL, where I can look good for less and not go broke while doing so, which also means I still have lots more lindens left over where I can go on to my next bargain hunt. YaY!

Model & Stylist: Tanaya Baxton

Dress: [whatever] - shirt dress (Available@ fi*Fridays)
Earrings: - B L E U - - Desire Earrings (Available@ fi*Fridays)
Bracelet: .HUFF. - Tri Bracelet (Available@ fi*Fridays)
Bag: {*I<3FashiOn*}- ZigZag Blue Bag (Available@ fi*Friday)
Hair: "LoQ Hair" - Gingerbread
Glasses: (NO) - Supa Dupa Frames
Shoes: [LeLutka] - Saffron Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment