Friday, August 10, 2012

R&R with sum COLLABOR Goodness

So this whole blogging thing has been pretty fun so far and it's been keeping me occupied.
But now it's the weekend which means it's time to rest & relax and give a lil more attention to that special someone that matters to me the most *smiles*.
But before I sit down for a lil bit, here's a few items that I found at C88 and I must say that the time I spent trying to get into sim while it was full, all that pushing through the laglicious lag and waiting forever to rezz was well worth the wait.
Have wonderful weekend people!

Model & Stylist: Tanaya Baxton


Hair: ""D!va""Hair - Manon (Available@ COLLABOR88)
Shirt: R2 Fashion - A/D/E j-color-tunktop Available@ COLLABOR88)
Pants: -Tres Blah- - Leather Leggings (Available@ COLLABOR88)
Necklace: LaGyo - Bizarre flower necklace (Available@ COLLABOR88)
Shoes: ISON - miraya open-toe bootie (Available@ COLLABOR88)
Poses: (marukin) - adularescent(Set) (Available@ COLLABOR88)
Bag: (PRISS) - Ereenu Oversized Clutch (Store Closed)
Bangle: TDR - Wood mahogany thick bangle (Former TDR special)
Location: Cool Beans Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment